Thursday, April 5, 2007

Today is showcase day

I forked over some dollar bills and got myself into two showcases on Etsy this month. Its a special feature on the front page, look for me today under Showcase. I was also very very very busy redoing my avatar and banner. I think they look great! Much thanks to MSArt.etsy.com, without her and her hubby I never would have figured out my massive banner problem. I swear, if she sends her address I'll send cookies.

I also wanted to give some inches to Susarto.etsy.com.
I bought a bookmark from her shop and it arrived quickly and beautifully. What a big help she was, and her product made a wonderful gift. Never will forget that one!

RightAsRainCreation.etsy.com is the place to go for chocolate orange. I don't want to smell like an orange, and I'd probably get very hungry if I smelled like chocolate. Her chocolate orange lotion is not a combination of scents, but more like that chocolate orange candy they make. And in that way, its not too citrus, not too dessert. What's more, it's a lotion. And that makes me and my dry legs very happy. Please check out her shop and other scents.

No comments: