Monday, September 3, 2007

Found rubber beads bangle bracelet is a tongue twister


Walk past the mechanic/tire shop, find lots of these little rubber circle cast offs. I did this every day on my way to work to Sears. Sears Auto had all this rubber bits littering the parking lot. I presume they are some part of flat tires , which the mechanic cuts off to replace the tire quickly. I don't know, but I do know I found a gazillion of them and they are awesome.

They make the perfect rubber beads. I fashioned a bracelet out of the deal. It's a rubber beads bangle bracelet!

Cleaned, recycled / upcycled rubber bits, paired with yellowy bead soup. Bangle has an about 7 inch circumference. It's trashion! Save the world, buy unique handcrafted items made via recycling.

This is now available at my etsy shop, http://sweetyprize.etsy.com/

1 comment:

K said...

Nice! :) I'll keep my eyes open next time (hope not soon!!!) i go to my mechanic :) Kiss